TechPort has been servicing Macs at our shop in Portland, Maine since 2009. We work on all Apple products from MacBook Pro (including Retina Display models) and MacBook Air to iMac and Mac mini. Our technicians are trained Apple Certified Macintosh Technicians who know your Mac all the way from the operating system to the main logic board.
Providing you with outstanding Mac service is our goal. Each machine brought in for service undergoes extensive diagnostic testing from hardware to software at no charge. We'll present you with a repair quote and you can choose to move forward with your repair should you wish.
What You Can Expect
- No charge--no obligation diagnostics
- Apple Certified Macintosh Technicians
- Included Virus/Malware scan with every Hard Drive Tune-Up--Yes, Macs can sometimes get viruses and malware.
- 90-Day Warranty on all repairs. (In some cases, repair parts are warrantied from manufacturer for only 30 days, but our installation is always warrantied for 90-days.)
- Customer service hotline: You can call us anytime for a status update.
- Loaners available for a daily rate.
- No repair proceeds without your approval. We will always email or discuss a quote with you when diagnostics are complete
- Friendly, knowledgeable 5-star service, always.
Apple Computers We Service
Whether you need help with a current, vintage, or obsolete Mac, TechPort has you covered. Our expertise with Macs goes way back and we work with any of the following models, and more:
- MacBook Pro (Touch Bar)
- MacBook Pro (Retina)
- MacBook Pro
- MacBook Air
- Mac mini
- Mac Pro
- Power Mac
Apple Accessories We Service
If your Apple branded accessory is giving you trouble, let us take a look - we're not limited to working on computers.
- Thunderbolt Display
- Cinema Display
- AirPort Time Capsule
- AirPort Extreme
What Our Customers THink
"Thanks again for all your help in getting my computer back up and running in a timely fashion! Everyone there is incredibly helpful and pleasant to work with!"
— Maggie E.